- Full-time (part-time considered)
- Location – Perth Metro
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging
Indigo (formally ILC WA) are the leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Individuals of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently looking for a Website Administrator to maintain ‘availability’ and incremental optimisation of the Organisation’s digital platforms.
Reporting to the ICT Manager and working closely with the Business & Innovation and Marketing teams, this role carries out regular monitoring, upkeep, troubleshooting and refinement of websites, databases, integrations and applications. It also ensures public and internal facing data and content is secure, contemporary, well-structured, accessible and usable across a range of formats.
This full-time role will include:
- Website maintenance tasks
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Digital marketing analytics, including use of web traffic, SEO and SEM analytical tools.
- Incremental website improvements and ad hoc web content loading.
- Support secure and efficient transfer/use of data between websites,CRM & other systems
- Monitor security threats & implement measures to minimise risk of websites being compromised and confidentiality breached
- Develop and test contingency plans in the event of websites going offline
- Support the Organisation’s Intranet ensuring content is refreshed, appropriate and it aligns to the organisations communication and other relevant guidelines
- Interface with the rest of the ICT team to maintain alignment with ILC’s ICT strategic direction, systems and processes
The successful candidate will have a sound grasp of all aspect’s SEO – technical, content, links and social, as well as experience working with web application frameworks and libraries. You will have a high level of understanding of software development principles, design patterns and performing code reviews to plan and deliver software platforms across multiple products and organisational units. Excellent customer management and change management is essential, as is experience in market or business analytics. Given this position requires liaising with leaders and key stakeholders both internally and externally, the successful candidate will also have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building relationships effectively with others.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications close: 03 February 2020 (WST)
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
View full Position Description email HR@indigosolutions.org.au
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.