ILC offers customised training to support early childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary educators to implement educational technologies for the classroom for students with disabilities, complex communication needs and learning difficulties to participate, learn and communicate to the best of their ability.
Training topics include:
- Using Tablets and choosing apps for students with special needs
- Literacy support technologies including software training – Text Help, Word Q, Clicker, Co: Writer and more.
- Communication device training
- Implementing communication aids in the classroom
- Communication apps and software – including Proloquo2Go, Touch Chat, Boardmaker, Tobii Communicator and more
- Positioning and mounting of assistive technology
- Switch accessible technology
- Assistive technology for cooking
- Telecommunication options for students with disabilities
View our upcoming training, information sessions and events on our ‘What’s On’ page.
Consultation services are available to support educational institutions to invest wisely in assistive technology. The ILC Tech Team specialises in designing training and providing in-classroom support to meet the specific training needs of your school. View our ‘Assistive Technology – Helping students to access the curriculum’ booklet here.Training list Education 2017
|Contact us today to discuss your training and information needs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|or phone our Training Coordinator on (08) 9381 0600.|