Full time and Part-time (0.4FTE) Opportunity
Do you want to be part of a committed and connected team of allied health professionals and support staff in making a difference to people’s lives?
ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
This highly sought after position will work across a range of teams and service areas at ILC WA, to provide a high level of assistive technology (AT) support to people of all ages and abilities, their carers, service providers, educators and other health professionals. This varied role will include;
- Provision of expert advice, assessment and prescription on a range of AT, particularly AAC and Literacy technologies via phone, email, appointments, home, school visiting
- Building capacity of individuals, carers, support organisations, schools and other health professionals to support use of AT
- Provision of training in the area of AAC and broader assistive technologies
- Working with a diverse and highly motivated team
The right candidate will be a passionate, dynamic and innovative Speech Pathologist. They will have:
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia and min. 3 years’ post-graduate experience
- Clinical expertise in the application of best practice in AAC and discipline specific AT
- High standard of communication, problem solving and initiative
- Demonstrated proficiency in ICT – databases, data analysis and Office Suite
- Consultative and collaborative working style with ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
If you are someone who values good working relationships, opportunity for professional growth, providing quality service and having a positive impact in the community, then we would love to hear from you!
Submit the following documentation in confidence via Seek.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full Position Description and Work Related Requirement, visit ‘Work With Us’ at www.ilc.com.au. We encourage you to contact Lynda Quigley, Service Coordinator (ATS) on 08 9381 0638, to discuss the specifics of the position. Please outline in your application whether you would be interested in the full or part-time role (or both).
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Contract Initially to : 30 June 2020
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.