Supporting you to achieve your goals
Our passionate and experienced health professionals have been supporting people to be independent, well, safe and to achieve the goals they aspire to reach for 40 years. This includes helping people to be more independent, better manage tasks at home, communicate, learn and be more active within their communities. Whatever your goals are, our experienced occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists will work with you to achieve them. We offer services throughout the Perth metropolitan area as well as in some country areas.
Our specialist services include:
- Assessment by a health professional for assistive technology, equipment and home modifications to support you to be independent, safe, well and participate within your community.
- Support by a health professional to enable you to do daily living activities safely and independently.
- Speech pathologist support for augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) assessment, training and intervention to enable you to achieve your communication goals.
Click on the option below that suits you best or contact us to discuss the most suitable allied health services for you and your funding eligibility.
- For people over 65 and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of 50+ years with access to the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, contact us here:
Phone: 9381 0677
- For people with a disability, aged care facilities, people who receive a Home Care Package and other clients, contact us here:
Phone: 08 9382 0200
See how pottery lover Barbara was able to remain living at home thanks to a little occupational therapy support.