Community Allied Health Services

Did you know you can access occupational therapy, speech pathology and physiotherapy services in your home, school, workplace or community? Our experienced allied health professionals will work with you to achieve your goals.

See how pottery lover Barbara was able to remain living at home thanks to a little occupational therapy support.

The Independent Living Centre WA provides two allied health programs. Click on the option below that best describes who you are.

Allied Health Services for People of all Ages and Abilities
This includes people who have access to funding through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Consumer Directed Care Packages, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, DVA Health Cards, Insurance Commission of WA, Better Start for Children with Disability & Helping Children with Autism and Post Intervention Therapy Support (PITS) Funding. These services are also available to people who would like to self-fund them.

Allied Health Services for HACC and CHSP clients
The service is available for eligible people seeking to receive basic support services under the WA Home and Community Care (HACC) Program and Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). This includes frail aged people and younger people with a disability who are living in the community with an ongoing functional disability and their carers. This service is currently available in the Perth metropolitan area.