- Broad and varied role in service design projects and innovation
- Lead a range of people centred service and system design projects
- Join a newly created team for a well-respected not for profit organisation
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) is a not for profit organisation, providing information and advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the Business and Innovation Manager, we have a newly created position at ILC for a Service Designer who will lead a range of people centred service and system design projects focused on achieving better independence and reablement outcomes for customers. This position will champion service design and innovation and work with partners at ILC by:
- Designing efficient, effective, fit-for-purpose services that meet customer needs
- Monitoring customer trends, report and act as a service design advisor in this key service innovation area
- Overseeing the identification and pursuit of new and/or alternative services and business improvement opportunities based on customer insights
- Contributing to driving change and enhancing long term sustainability by embedding customer centric design thinking and performance
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An opportunity to utilise your skills in service delivery, analytics, innovation and design
- A varied and interesting role with close interaction with employees, leaders, customers and other stakeholders
- ILC will consider ‘Job Share’ arrangements for the right people.
- Generous salary packaging provisions
If you are excited about this role and think it matches your aspirations and career goals, apply through seek with the following documentation in confidence.
- A curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
The full Position Description and Work Related Requirements will be made available on 6 May 2019. We encourage you to contact Claire McGuinness, Business Development and Program Manager, on 040 424 7044 or Claire.Mcguinness@ilc.com.au, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 13 May; 5.00pm WST.
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.