ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are looking for an experienced Quality and Risk Professional to join ILC. This part-time role is responsible for supporting a positive quality improvement culture, underpinned by effective Quality and Risk Management Frameworks and ensuring that the organisation is compliant with relevant quality standards, WHS legislation and embedding an ‘accreditation ready’ approach across the organisation.
This role is the key point of contact for quality, risk and WHS and provides knowledge and support to leaders, various committees and employees within the scope of this role. Ensuring high quality, evidence-based practices, the position leads, advises and monitors accreditation/audit cycles and processes, for quality, risk and WHS.
This varied and key role will report to the General Manager – Corporate Services. The role will be instrumental in continually improving our customer service standards and will include;
- Leading, managing and reviewing organization-wide quality and risk management processes and activities
- Developing, documenting and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Undertaking audits, inspections and investigations to ensure compliance with relevant standards and WHS legislation
- Monitoring the feedback/incident and improvement logs to ensure appropriate corrective action has occurred and trends are identified.
- Managing incidents and liaison with OSH Committee and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and products
- Risk program management
Ideally the right candidate will have:
- Relevant Qualifications in Quality Management or previous experience
- Experience working within an organisation delivering health/human services
- Knowledge and application of Aged Care and Disability Service Standards
- Exposure to clinical practice environments and governance structures
- Application of continuous business improvement models with a strong customer focus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- High level of written communication and IT skills
- Excellent time management including flexibility and adaptability
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications close Friday COB 10 January 2020 (WAST)
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
For the full Position Description contact HR@ilc.com.au
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.