Are you a Quality and Clinical Governance professional seeking the challenge of a broad profile and want to make a real difference? Keep reading!
ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are looking for an experienced Quality and Clinical Governance Professional to join ILC in this newly created role. This part-time role is responsible for coordinating the ILC’s quality management system and applying the new Care standards into our workplace practices to ensure we are compliant with relevant standards.
Key aspects of the role include developing a more comprehensive quality reporting and clinical governance framework for the organisation and fostering a culture and practice of quality improvement. This is a great opportunity to implement change across the whole organisation which in turn will positively impact customer outcomes.
This varied and important role will report to the General Manager – Corporate Services. The role will be instrumental in continually improving our customer service standards and will include;
- Reviewing, developing and managing organisation-wide approach to quality management
- Developing policies and procedures to meet compliance requirements
- Coordinating Clinical Governance Committee and liaison with clinical leads regarding clinical best practice
- Conducting internal audits, quality checking and assurance across all part of the business
- Managing client feedback, complaints and satisfaction levels
- Managing incidents and liaison with OSH Committee and other stakeholders
- Supporting development and building internal capability in safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Risk program management
In turn, we offer a great work/life balance in an inclusive culture where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working in a well-respected not for profit organisation who improves peoples’ lives. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key change agent.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
- Relevant Qualifications in Quality Management or previous experience
- Experience working within an organisation delivering health/human services
- Knowledge and application of ISO Quality standards, Aged Care and Disability Service Standards
- Exposure to clinical practice environments and governance structures
- Application of continuous business improvement models with a strong customer focus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- High level of written communication and IT skills
- Excellent time management including flexibility and adaptability
Submit the following documentation in confidence via Seek.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full Position Description and Work Related Requirement, visit ‘Work With Us’ at www.ilc.com.au. We encourage you to contact Justin Bunter, General Manager – Corporate Services on 08 9381 0604, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 12th August 2019, 5.00 pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.