Part-time (0.6FTE) fixed term Physiotherapist role.
• Well-established, reputable Not-For-Profit
• Build your skills in the community and allied health in CBD area
• Fantastic salary package
• Be part of a committed and connected team
ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently embarking on a range of new and exciting services and projects across our Allied Health service area.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and dynamic Physiotherapist to join our home-visiting Allied Health team. This community-based role involves establishing and implementing a plan to optimise an individual’s independence and well-being through physiotherapy support.
This flexible and varied role will include;
• Working alongside team members to identify strategies and options to support people seeking Allied Health assistance through the WA Home and Community Care Program and Commonwealth Home Support Program.
• The role may include supporting Assistive Technology assessment and prescription through the NDIS for suitable applicants.
• The role will contribute to the ongoing development of the service and is best suited to a committed and passionate Physiotherapist with highly developed analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Working with a diverse and highly motivated team
The right candidate will be a passionate, dynamic and innovative Physiotherapist. They will be flexible to work across multiple teams and in the community. Demonstration of a high standard of communication, clinical reasoning skills and initiative are essential.
The therapist will have knowledge of and experience working with older people and people with disabilities. The office will be based in Westminster with the opportunity to work from home where appropriate.
If you are someone who values good working relationships, opportunity for professional growth, providing quality service and having a positive impact in the community, then we would love to hear from you!
Submit the following documentation in confidence via Seek.
1. Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
2. In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
The positions description is included in this advertisement for further detail. We encourage you to contact Chiara Naseri, Service Coordinator on 08 9381 0298, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 23rd September, 5.00 pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.