EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Fulltime, Casual and Part Time positions
- Across multiple Teams and Service Areas
- Generous Salary Packaging
Seeking Expressions of Interest from Occupational Therapists to join the Independent Living Centre of WA.
ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently embarking on a range of new and exciting services and projects across our assistive technology and equipment service areas.
This highly sought after position(s) will work across a range of teams and service areas at ILC WA, to provide a high level of assistive technology support to people of all ages and abilities, their carers, service providers and other health professionals.
This flexible and varied role will include:
- Provision of expert advice, assessment and prescription on an extensive range of assistive technology, home modifications and resources via phone, email, appointments and home visiting.
- Building capacity of individuals, carers, support organisations and other health professionals to support choice in the areas of assistive technology and home modifications.
- Working with a diverse and highly motivated team of allied health and customer service backgrounds in a supportive environment.
The right candidate will be a dynamic and innovative Occupational Therapist. They will be highly flexible and expected to work across multiple teams. Demonstration of a high standard of communication, problem solving and initiative are essential, as are time management skills.
The therapist will have knowledge of and experience working with assistive technology and the various services and funding available to support assistive technology choice.
Register your interest today by submitting your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date with information on the next steps. We encourage you to contact Celeste Fell, on (08) 9381 0600, for the specifics of the positions.
Applications Close: 5pm Monday 3rd April, 2017