• Part-time Contract (2 days) – 30 June 2020
• Location – Nedlands
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) is a not for profit organisation, providing information and advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
AT Chat, based at ILC aims to create better pathways for people to find information about AT (Assistive Technology). The AT Chat Australia project aims to build a peer mentoring program through a co-design process, underpinned by evidence based research and design thinking.
The Occupational Therapist/Project Officer position is a newly created, part-time role (0.4FTE), reporting to the Project Manager and is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a national AT peer mentoring service. The primary focus of this role is to “facilitate and enable”; to build an individual’s capacity to make decisions around AT solutions through supporting the recruitment, training, education and supervision of AT Mentors.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist that is experienced in developing client centred solutions, developing/delivering training resources with strong communication skills and industry sector knowledge.
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives
- An exciting opportunity to be a key change agent
- A lead project role that incorporates clinical knowledge with the development of AT client centred solutions
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Friendly and professional team
If you are excited about this role and think it matches your aspirations and career goals, apply via SEEK with the following documentation in confidence.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full Position Description and Work Related Requirement, visit ‘Work With Us’ at www.ilc.com.au. We encourage you to contact Kristy Harper, Project Manager (ATS) on 08 9382 0256, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Friday 19th July 2019, 5.00pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.