Contract Position: 0.8FTE- 1FTE Salary from $92,000 (pro rata)
Commencing in new year, 12 Month Fixed Term, with possibility for extension
Passionate about Driving digital transformation and making a difference?
The Independent Living Centre (ILC) is one of WA’s most highly regarded not for profit organisations committed to enabling West Australians to live fulfilling, independent lives though its services in assistive technology, home modification and reablement. We deliver information and advice, community allied health services, assessment, equipment prescription, training, grants and hire services to our clients of all ages and abilities.
About the Role
Reporting operationally to the strategic project manager with direct functional line to the CEO, you will be responsible for implementing and delivery projects to achieve ILC’s digital transformation. You will be focused on project managing the key elements of the recently developed technology foundations roadmap which are in line with ILC’s strategic direction.
The roadmap targets a 2 year program of work to deliver an integrated, scale-up/scale-down technology foundation that will enable the ILC to deliver digitally enhanced end-to-end customer journeys for each and every ILCWA service. From a practical perspective, this will include firstly implementing new cloud based systems (finance, Intranet, DMS, analytics) that integrate to our existing CRM and evolving online platforms. However, the more important delivery will be re-thinking the way we work so that our end-to-end organisational processes become both more efficient and deliver a significantly improved customer experience.
The successful candidate will possess excellent project management skills and a track record of successful customer relationship development and management. You will be results-driven, hands-on with the ability to develop and create an energetic approach to project implementation with a can-do attitude and a consultative and collaborative style. You will be a highly experienced and skilled ICT practitioner and enjoy participating in the emerging technology environment.
Key Selection Criteria include;
- 2-3 years’ Project Management experience – proven agile delivery experience highly desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience planning, managing and delivering successful business application, – cloud and managed service initiatives
- Proven experience in implementing business process change
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal – you must be able to quickly build rapport with internal and external stakeholders/ vendors and work closely with managers , team leaders, accounting and administration staff , health professionals and customer support staff
- Strong interest and ability to analyze, build and communicate meaningful insights from captured data to inform future business development and direction
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT professional with a track record in practical problem solving, understanding of hybrid technical architecture and IT operations experience
- Comfort working in in a NFP environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
Register your interest today by submitting your resume, cover letter conveying why you are suited to the role, ILC Application Form and a document briefly addressing the selection criteria listed within the below Position Description, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to contact Gerri Clay, Chief Executive Office on 0407 201 848, to discuss the specifics of the position.
Please note, applications that have not addressed the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications will be dealt with as received
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia, need apply.
Please no agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.