Full Time – Contract to 30 June 2019 (Possibility of extension)
Location – Nedlands
Generous Salary Packaging
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) supports all individuals, including people with disability, those who are aging, their families and carers, to live full and independent lives through the provision of allied health and assistive technology solutions.
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An opportunity to utilise your HR knowledge and abilities.
- An opportunity to enhance employee experiences fostering an engaged workforce.
- A varied and interesting role, and close interaction with employees.
As the HR Officer, you will provide best practice HR advice and assistance on general HR matters and undertake administrative HR tasks related to position design and classification; recruitment, selection and appointment; onboarding and offboarding; employment conditions; occupational safety and health; and workers’ compensation, and administers the payroll. You will also contribute to the review, development and implementation of HR strategies.
Our organisation is constantly evolving and this position provides an exciting opportunity to anyone considering joining our friendly and professional team.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documentation in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work related requirements.
- ILC Application form
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the ” Position Description ” link below. We encourage you to contact Michelle Nelson, Senior HR & Workforce Development Consultant on 08 9381 0600, to discuss the specifics of the position
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
Applications close 7 January 2019, 5pm WST.