Part Time Contract – 0.75 FTE to 30 June 2019 (Possibility of extension)
Location – Nedlands
Generous Salary Packaging
Are you an experienced HR professional seeking to make a real difference?
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) supports all individuals, including people with disability, those who are aging, their families and carers, to live full and independent lives through the provision of allied health and assistive technology solutions.
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An opportunity to utilise your HR knowledge and abilities.
- An opportunity to enhance employee experiences fostering an engaged workforce.
- A varied and interesting role, and close interaction with employees.
As the Manager HR, you will lead and manage the HR function ensuring workforce activities are aligned to support the effective utilisation of the workforce to achieve the ILC’s strategic business objectives. You will work closely with the CEO and the management team providing advice and consultancy on a range of HR matters, as well as developing and managing HR policies and processes, and workforce planning and employee relations activities.
Our organisation is constantly evolving and this position provides an exciting opportunity to anyone considering joining our friendly and professional team.
Submit the following documentation in confidence to email@example.com:
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work related requirements.
- ILC Employment Application form
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the “Position Description” link below. We encourage you to contact Justin Bunter, Corporate Service Manager (08) 9381 0600, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 21 January 2019, 5pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.