- Are you a HR Professional seeking the challenge of a broad profile and want to make a difference? Keep reading!
- Join a newly created HR team in a ‘for purpose’ organisation, well respected in the community.
- Opportunity to contribute to the review, development and implementation of HR strategies and practices.
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) is a ‘for purpose’ organisation, providing information and advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the Human Resources (HR) Manager, we have a newly created position for a HR Professional with aspirations to ensure our organisation embodies best practice HR. As the HR Champion, you will provide advice and assistance on all things people and undertake HR administration tasks and practices related to topics such as;
- Position design and classification,
- Recruitment and selection,
- Onboarding and offboarding,
- Employment conditions,
- OSH and Workers compensation, and
- Payroll administration.
You will partner with leaders to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of HR practices, promoting wellbeing in the workplace and supporting strategies for organisational readiness.
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An opportunity to utilise your HR knowledge and abilities.
- An opportunity to enhance employee experiences fostering an engaged workforce.
- A varied and interesting role, and close interaction with employees and leaders.
- ILC will consider ‘Job Share’ arrangements for the right people.
If you are excited about this role and think it matches your aspirations and career goals, apply through Seek with the following documentation in confidence.
- A curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the “Position Description” link below. We encourage you to contact Lorelle Trotter (08) 9381 0673, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 25 February 2019, 5pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.