Full-time – Maternity Leave Cover
Generous Salary Packaging for NFP’s
Nedlands location, public transport accessible
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) provides information and advice, assessment, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently looking for an efficient, highly computer literate person to join our Finance, Administration & ICT Team.
The Finance and HR Officer is responsible for processing of payroll, administration of salary packaging, payments to super funds and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. The HR components include HR Administration, HR support for management (recruitment and contracts) and responding to general HR queries. This role also provides support to the Accountant and Business Services Manager by assisting with bank and general ledger reconciliations, accrual entries, supplier payments and journal processing.
The position is best suited to someone with the following attributes:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High analytical skills with attention to detail
- Honest, reliable and able to work to deadlines
- Intermediate skills in MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel)
- Experienced in the use of accounting packages
Having worked within the not-for-profit sector, would be viewed favorably.
Register you interest today by submitting your resume, a cover letter, ILC Application Form, a separate document addressing each selection criteria, and a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
For the full Position Description and Selection Criteria, please click on the “Finance and HR Officer Position Description” link below. We encourage you to contact Annette Frazer, Business Services Manager on 08 9381 0600, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Your application will not be considered unless you address the selection criteria and complete the ILC Application Form.
Applications Close: Friday, 29th April 2016, 5pm WST.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.