- Assistive Technology Services
- Generous Salary Packaging
Seeking Expressions of Interest from Occupational Therapists to join the Independent Living Centre of WA.
ILC WA is a leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist to join our assistive technology service in a full time capacity.
This highly sought after position will work in the Assistive Technology Services (ATS) team, to provide a high level of assistive technology support to people of all ages and abilities, their carers, service providers, educators and other health professionals.
This flexible and varied role will include;
- Provision of expert advice, assessment and prescription on a range of assistive technology via phone, email, appointments and country visits.
- Building capacity of individuals, carers, support organisations, schools and other health professionals to support choice in the understanding and use of assistive technology.
- Provision of training in the area of assistive technology to individuals, organisations, schools and health professionals.
- Working with a diverse and highly motivated team of allied health and customer service backgrounds in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, dynamic and innovative Occupational Therapist. They will be highly flexible and organized. Demonstration of high levels of communication, skills in asking the right questions, problem solving and initiative are essential, as are time management skills.
The therapist will have a high level of clinical expertise working with assistive technology and the various services and funding available to support assistive technology choice.
Register your interest today by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining what you would bring to the role in confidence to email@example.com
For the full position description and selection criteria, please click on the ” Health Professional PD OCT 2017 ATS” link below. We encourage you to contact Christa Riegler, Service Manager on 9381 0600 should you wish to discuss the role.
Applications Close: 5pm Monday 30th October, 2017
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.