Full Time: Fixed term contract to 30 June 2020
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) provides information and advice, assessment, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently seeking an efficient, highly computer literate, full-time Executive Assistant to join our dedicated team of customer focused staff. The position is suited to candidates with experience of the Executive Assistant role to a CEO who have completed relevant tertiary studies in relevant disciplines or can demonstrate equivalent competencies.
The position provides secretarial, administrative and research support to the CEO and management team and requires excellent interpersonal, organisation and time management skills. Advanced working knowledge and proficiency in the use of the full suite of Microsoft products is essential. Experience in marketing and promotion including website maintenance and development of content for social media is desirable.
The position is best suited to someone with the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Proven attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest, confident and reliable
Submit the following documentation in confidence to email@example.com:
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work related requirements.
- ILC Employment Application form
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the “Position Description” link below. We encourage you to contact Lorelle Trotter, Human Resources Advisor (08) 9381 0600, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 18 February 2019, 5pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.