Indigo (formally ILC WA) are the leading provider of information, advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable individuals of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Significant changes to the ageing and disability sectors have opened opportunities for growth in unique and creative ways, leading us to recruit for an innovative Business Development Lead to join the organisation.
The Business Development Lead will be strategic and hands-on in identifying and growing new business opportunities and relationships for Indigo. This role will focus on securing new income-generating initiatives with an emphasis on improving outcomes for customers. Working within the Business and Innovation team, this position will have an in-depth understanding on Indigo’s transformation work and progress, and contribute and support the organisation’s strategic direction and financial viability.
Key responsibilities for this full-time role:
- Define new growth opportunities, cultivate leads and establish business relationships, strong networks and collaborative partnerships
- Secure new income generation and enhance long term organisational sustainability and performance
- Support new projects and service development to enhance revenue streams
- Contribute to efforts to grow digital revenue
- Support the preparation of business cases and tenders
- Actively promote and market relevant business areas of Indigo
- Keep up to date with industry/market needs, and Indigo’s collective business development and relationship management efforts, providing recommendations to capitalise on opportunities
- Develop systems and processes to track and progress business development efforts
- Support the monitoring and tracking of the organisation’s work progress, risks and barriers to success.
- Work with Indigo’s service, projects and business teams to identify dependencies and support adequate risk mitigation planning.
The successful candidate will need highly developed communication, presentation and negotiation skills and have a proven track record in building strategic working relationships and partnerships and growing revenue bases for organisations. They will have the capability to build and work within high performance agile teams to achieve successful outcomes and a proven record in implementing organisational change to achieve improved business outcomes. Strong business acumen, broad commercial and financial management skills with results in business growth at a strategic level. Relevant qualifications and significant relevant industry and positional experience required. Improving our customer’s journey is our priority so passion and a strong understanding of UX, UI and experience in human centred design is essential.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications close: COB Sunday 16 February 2020 (WST)
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We encourage you to contact Nathanael Foo, Business & Innovation Manager on 0402053343 or Nathanael.Foo@indigosolutions.org.au to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.