Lead change agent in delivering innovation and growth for the organisation.
- Strategic and future focused role
- Drive and manage innovation and growth programs
- Join a newly created unit in well-respected not for profit organisation
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) is a not for profit organisation, providing information and advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the General Manager, Service Delivery the Business and Innovation Manager will be a lead change agent in delivering innovation and growth for the organisation. This role will support the Management team in the areas of project management, reporting and analytics. We are looking for a driven and motivated project lead that will oversee innovation process design, stakeholder engagement and innovation and growth hub development. Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and managing innovative business models, technology transformation integration programs and management of significant business improvement and growth initiatives
- Leading and managing a small project team
- Engaging with stakeholders and work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Working with analytics and insights to develop custom research for prospects.
- Delivering end-to-end product life cycles, business model design, market and industry analysis, financial modelling, and new product and service implementation.
- Enhancing long term sustainability by enabling rationalisation and performance
- Supporting and delivering merger/acquisition opportunities as identified
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An exciting opportunity to be a key change agent in innovation, growth and change management
- A lead role working closely with leaders and stakeholders
- ILC will consider ‘Job Share’ arrangements for the right people
- Generous salary packaging provisions
If you are excited about this role and think it matches your aspirations and career goals, apply through seek with the following documentation in confidence.
- A curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full Position Description and Work Related Requirements, visit ‘work with us’ at www.ilc.com.au. We encourage you to contact Claire McGuinness, Business Development and Program Manager, on 040 424 7044 or Claire.Mcguinness@ilc.com.au to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 13 May 2019; 5.00pm WST.
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.