Varied business analyst role that supports the organisation’s mission and optimises market positioning.
- Join a newly created unit in well-respected not for profit organisation
- Drive strategy and oversee implementation of projects
- Varied role in Business and Innovation Unit
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) is a not for profit organisation, providing information and advice, assessment, training, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the Business and Innovation Manager, we have a newly created position at ILC for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst has a varied role in developing and nurturing corporate partners to support the organisations mission and provide insights to the business to support optimum market positioning. This role will:
- Drive strategy and oversee implementation of multi-year roadmaps
- Analyse marketing campaigns and activations, measuring ROI and consumer responses
- Drive the development of analytical tools, technology, and data acquisition
- Improve and refine KPIs to drive relevancy in performance measures
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams
- Analyse data, studies and syndicated research
- Create and nurture vendor relationships
- Source and manage strategic partnerships
- Enhance long term sustainability by enabling rationalisation and performance
The ILC WA is offering:
- Rewarding work with an organisation that improves peoples’ lives.
- An opportunity to utilise your business analyst and project management skills and make a difference in service delivery.
- A varied and interesting role, and close interaction with employees, leaders, customers and other stakeholders.
- ILC will consider ‘Job Share’ arrangements for the right people
If you are excited about this role and think it matches your aspirations and career goals, apply through seek with the following documentation in confidence.
- A curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
For the full Position Description and Work Related Requirements, visit ‘work with us’ at www.ilc.com.au. We encourage you to contact Claire McGuinness, Business Development and Program Manager, on 040 424 7044 or Claire.Mcguinness@ilc.com.au, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 13 May 2019; 5.00pm WST.
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.