Access To The Services You Need
Did you know you can access occupational therapy, speech pathology and physiotherapy services in your home, school, workplace or community? Our experienced allied health professionals will work with you to achieve your goals.
Assistive equipment and technology is often an important component of achieving independence, increasing safety and maximising your participation.
Our allied health professionals have been helping people to achieve their goals for over 35 years so you can feel assured that we will help you to make an informed choice about the best assistive equipment and technology options for you.
We offer a number of individualised services to ensure there is one to suit you. Click on the icons below to see which service suits you, or contact our Coordinator Alison Senior to discuss the most suitable options for you, or to make a referral.
Who We Can Help
Our community allied health services in Perth and other areas of WA are available for people of all ages and abilities, including those who have access to the following funding:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme – the ILC is a registered provider for all NDIS regions in WA
- Consumer Directed Care Packages
- Private Health Insurance
- Better Start for Children with Disability & Helping Children with Autism
- Post Intervention Therapy Support (PITS) Funding
Assistive equipment and technology is often an important component of achieving independence, increasing safety and maximising your participation which is why we also offer a wide range of products available for hire before purchase. To learn more about our hire products, click here.
Locations where we can help you
- Our allied health professionals can visit you at home, school, work or in the community anywhere in the Perth metropolitan area or in the Lower South West region of Western Australia, including the towns of Bunbury, Busselton, Augusta, Balingup, Boyup Brook, Bridgetown, Donnybrook, Dunsborough, Manjimup, Margaret River and Nannup.
- We also offer services in other regional areas of Western Australia, for example, we offer occupational therapy driver assessment services in Northam. Contact us to find out about our equipment clinics in other regional areas.
- If you would like to make an appointment to visit us, we have centres in Nedlands, Cockburn and Westminster.
Meet the team
As a provider for allied health in Perth, our team members include experienced occupational therapists, physiotherapists and speech pathologists. Each have specialised knowledge about assistive equipment, technology and home modifications as well as insight into different equipment funding programs in Western Australia. This gives our staff the ability to submit applications and reports for funding on your behalf. To find out more about our diverse team dedicated to providing consumer directed care in WA, click here to meet the team.
Individualised services for you
We offer a number of individualised services to ensure there is one to suit you. Click on the icons below to see which service suits you, or contact our Coordinator Alison Senior to discuss your options.
|Occupational Therapy||Speech Pathology|
|Physiotherapy||National Disability Insurance Scheme|
Contact us to make a referral. Self referrals are welcome.
Community Allied Health Referral Form
Alison will be able to recommend the most suitable allied health services for you and will be able to discuss your funding eligibility.