Full Time: Fixed term contract – 30 June 2020
Generous Salary Packaging for NFPs
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) provides information and advice, assessment, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Our passionate and experienced health professionals have been supporting people to be independent, well, safe and to achieve the goals they aspire to reach for 40 years.
Due to new funding, an opportunity has become available for an experienced, dynamic and positive Administration Officer to join our Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology and Home Modifications team.
The program is funded through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme. Provides a subsidy for people over 65, towards equipment or home modifications to help them live in their homes as safe and independently as possible.
The ideal person will need to have the ability to work independently and also within a team to screen and process high volumes of referrals.
They will have exceptional;
- administration, IT and interpersonal skills,
- the ability to efficiently manage own workload and
- the ability to problem solve.
This is a new service provided by the ILC and is continually evolving. We are looking for a person who enjoys a challenge. Is flexible, adaptable and will fit into our fantastic small team.
If you are excited about this role, apply through Seek with the following documentation in confidence.
- A curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work related requirements.
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the “Position Description” link below. We encourage you to contact Jenny Bishop Service Coordinator (08) 9381 0600, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Applications close Monday 25 March 2019, 5pm WST
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.