Administration Officer – Part Time
0.7 FTE worked across 5 days; able to work fulltime when required
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) provides information and advice, assessment, funding and hire services that enable Western Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
We are currently looking for an efficient, highly computer literate part-time administration officer to join our dedicated team of customer focused staff. Main duties include: Front of office – reception, administration support for team leaders and managers, database entry. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite, a friendly and flexible manner and willingness to learn are essential.
The position is best suited to someone with the following attributes:
- Sound knowledge of general office procedures
- Experienced in receptionist/telephonist duties
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Honest, confident and reliable
- Knowledge of computerised accounting packages is desirable but not essential.
Enquiries are very welcome by contacting Fleur Terry on 08 9381 0600.
Register your interest today by submitting your resume and cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria in confidence to email@example.com.