Community Allied Health and Occupational Driver Assessment Service
Full Time Contract – 30 June 2019
Location Nedlands Westminster and Cockburn
The Independent Living Centre WA (ILC) provides information and advice, assessment, funding and hire services that enable West Australians of all ages and abilities to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The Community Allied Health Service and Occupational Therapy Driver Assessment Service provide assessment to help people meet their goals in relation to assistive technology, home modifications, communication and driving. These services are provided by a team of therapists with administrative support.
We are currently looking for an efficient and highly computer literate, full-time administration officer to join our dedicated team of customer focused staff. The Administration Officer will provide support services to the team and will be required to liaise with customers and suppliers in order to provide customers with a timely and streamlined service from point of referral.
The position is best suited to someone with the following attributes:
- Sound knowledge of general office procedures
- Experienced in receptionist / telephonist duties
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Honest, confident and reliable
- Knowledge of computerized accounting packages, customer data bases and Microsoft Office applications
- A friendly, flexible manner and a willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documentation in confidence to email@example.com.
- Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work related requirements.
- ILC Application form
For the full position description and work related requirements please click on the ” Position Description ” link below. We encourage you to contact Alison Senior, Service Coordinator on 08 9381 0607, to discuss the specifics of the position.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered
Applications Close Sunday 28 October 2018, 12AM WST
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.