Accessing Community Services

Access to Home and Community Care Services

My Aged Care

People seeking general aged care information may contact My Aged Care.

Telephone: 1800 200 422
My Aged Care Website

Callers from WA who require assessment will be referred directly to Regional Assessment Service or the appropriate Aged Care Assessment Team.

Regional Assessment Service (RAS)

Individuals or family members seeking community care can contact the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) central contact number.

Telephone: 1300 785 415
Fax: 9443 5622

Callers will be asked a limited number of questions to determine whether an assessment should be conducted. This information will be forwarded to the local RAS office and an assessment will be conducted within the priority time frames identified during the call.

Aged Care Assessment Team members, General Practitioners, Hospital Discharge Planners, Hospital Social Workers, Mental Health Workers, Local Area Coordinators and other referrers can make referrals directly to RAS on the central or local contact numbers.