ILC Hire specialises in the short-term hire of equipment for people with disabilities throughout Western Australia. ILC Hire provides an opportunity to trial equipment to determine its suitability prior to purchase, assists those whose rapidly changing needs makes equipment purchase impractical, and meets short-term needs such as post surgery.
How and where we can help
ILC Hire provides access to a broad range of equipment which includes:
- Communication – voice output, general communication
- Technology – keyboards, mice, trackballs, software, switches
- Pressure Management – cushions, mattresses, mattress overlays, heel protectors
- Hygiene – shower / commodes, specialised children’s potties, mobile baths, change trolleys
- Manual Handling – mobile and standing hoists
- Standing and Walking – standing frames, walkers, tilt-tables
- Transport – wheelchair carrier, specialised children’s safety seats, car transfer equipment
- Vocational – forearm supports, sloped writing services
- Wheelchairs – manual (rear wheel, transit, one-arm drive, tilt seat, recline back tilt)
- Many other types of equipment
Who we can help (eligibility)
There are no restrictions on who can use the service but the support of a relevant health professional may be required when hiring some types of equipment.
Hire fees currently range between $15 - $250 for a 4 week period. Additional charges apply for courier/postage fees, and for repair or replacement of damaged or lost goods.
ILC hire is funded through the Disability Services Commission and Home and Community Care (HACC).
Bookings can be made when the requested equipment is not immediately available or is required for a future date. For information on equipment available for hire please consult the PDF document - ILC Hire Stocklist. Contact ILC Hire for additional information and pricing.
|Telephone:||(08) 9381 0606||Toll Free:||1300 885 886 - Local call|
|Fax:||(08) 9381 0666|
|Open:||Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm WST|