Welcome to Webclink.
Webclink allows service providers to directly update their service information available on the Carelink database (via the ILC website).
Service information available to update:
1. Service contact details (phone, fax, email, web, address, contact person, service summary)
2. Service fees
3. Service availability (entry period, wait-list, entry period information)
To update your service information via Webclink, please request a login and password from the ILC Carelink and Respite Centre on 1800 052 222 or download our contacts database registration form and return email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have forgotten your login and password or require assistance with updating your information via Webclink, please call 1800 052 222 and ask for the ILC Carelink and Respite Centre (North Metro WA).
How to Use Webclink:
1. Register a Login and Password with ILC Carelink and Respite Centre
2. Login through ILC Website – www.webclink.ilc.com.au/login
3. Update & save service information on Webclink
4. Logout of Webclink
Your service changes will be sent to the ILC Carelink Database for approval. The Centre will aim to approve all changes within 48 hours. If your service changes are not approved, a coordinator from the centre will contact you directly.