The Niche Conference Room is well suited to deliver training and information sessions to small or large audiences. The room is also a wise choice for facilitating conferences, corporate and community functions. These facilities are available to other NGOs, service providers and organisations to aid and enhance their reach into the community.
The Niche Conference Room Facilities
The Niche building and conference facilities are conveniently located on the Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre grounds. The Niche Conference Room overlooks a tranquil parkland vista, while offering modern, state of the art facilities for up to 100 guests.
The Niche Conference room is suitable for conferences, information sessions, corporate and community functions. The room has movable seating, tables, kitchen facilities, accessible toilets and the building offers accessible visitors parking as well as being well serviced by public transport.
Technology and audio equipment provided is kept in good working order, is easy to operate and provides a high standard audio and visual experience. All equipment is secured for easy use and convenience. The following equipment is available for hire:
- Ceiling mounted digital projector / pull down gilcon projector screen
- Gilcon overhead projector on trolley
- Toshiba laptop computers
- Laptop table (on castors)
- NEC 68cm colour television and TV cabinet (on castors)
- TEAC CD / DVD player (hard wired to amplifier)
- Hardwired speakers (mounted)
- Wireless lapel microphone (with belt pack transmitter)
- Wireless microphone receivers (wired to amplifier)
- Hand held microphones
- Four channel amplifier (hardwired to mounted speakers)
- Whiteboard on castors (screen whiteboard, no printer attached) and small manual whiteboard (with butchers paper provided)
- 14 x trestle tables (75cm x 183cm x 5cm approx)
- 100 Chairs with armrests
The Niche also offers the use of a kitchen equipped with the following:
- Pie warmer
- Crockery and cutlery to cater for 100 guests
Bookings and Fees
The Niche Conference Room
|Particulars||All day rate *||Half day rate *|
|Venue only **||$450.00||$225.00|
|Audio visual equipment||$85.00||$85.00|
** Not-for-Profit organisations receive a 50% discount off the venue price.
*** Fees – GST excluded
|Person:||Training and Events Officer|
|Telephone:||(08) 9381 0600|
|Fax:||(08) 9381 0611|
The Niche Conference Room: Hire is subject to room availability and agreement to abide by care and use standards set out in a contractual agreement.
Public transport makes access to ILC Conference Room and Training facilities easy. Transperth bus routes 24, 25, 97, 998, 999, 103 and 950 stop within 2 minutes walk from The Niche. For bus stops and a map of relevant bus routes see below, or access the details from the Transperth website www.transperth.wa.gov.au.The Niche and Public Transport
Images below depict the hallway outside of the conference room, example of theatre style set-up and workshop set-up.