Passionate about driving new business?
Full time – 2 Year Fixed Term Contract with likely of extension
Generous Salary Packaging
Main base Nedlands
The Independent Living Centre (ILC) is one of WA’s most highly regarded not for profit organisations committed to enabling West Australians to live fulfilling, independent lives though its services in assistive technology, home modification and reablement. We deliver information and advice, community allied health services, assessment, equipment prescription, training, grants and hire services to our clients of all ages and abilities.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for actively seeking out new business opportunities, tender management, initiating business to business contracts and managing and evaluating organisation-wide projects. You will be focused on achieving outcomes which are in line with ILC’s strategic direction and be an active part of and contributor to the ILC’s strategic direction and financial viability.
The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership skills and a track record of successful customer relationship development and management. You will be results-driven, hands-on with the ability to develop and create an energetic team environment with a can-do attitude and a consultative and collaborative style. You will be adaptive and open to learning about new applications and technology.
Key Selection Criteria include;
- A track record of leadership with a minimum of three years in a B2B development role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to write submissions, business plans and proposals;
- Excellent team leadership skills and a track record in building high performance teams;
- Strong financial management skills including annual budgets, monitor income/expenses and analyse statistical and financial reports;
- Ability to develop business plan, strategic plans and marketing initiatives to promote the growth and further success of the business; and
- Experience in the health, aged care, community and disability sectors would be an advantage.
We encourage you to contact Gerri Clay, Chief Executive Office on 0407 201 848, for a confidential discussion. For the full position description and selection criteria, please click on the ” Business Development Manager PD” link below.
Register your interest today by submitting your resume, a cover letter, ILC Application form and a separate document addressing each selection criteria, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be dealt with as received
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.