A community where all people can participate and are included
To guide people’s choices to access assistive technology and services for independence and wellbeing
What We Do
- We respect people of all ages and abilities including older people, people with disability, their family, carers, service providers and the community.
- We support people’s independence and wellbeing through information, advice, assessment, referral, funding, hire and respite services.
- We work with people by listening, guiding and linking them to products and services.
- We collaborate with organisations to offer the best possible service to our consumers.
- We strive to continually improve the quality of our services by undertaking research and evaluation.
- We expand knowledge and skills within the sectors we work by providing specialist training, events and consultancy.